information & prices
Style & age
What I find most important for students is that they enjoy playing piano. I try to get the best out of each student, in a pleasant way.
Primarily, making music, playing the piano should be fun. This requires a certain commitment, piano lessons without playing and practicing at home is impossible. No matter if you have talent or not, I can always help you!
Students of all ages are welcome, both children and adults. They will learn to read notes, play different styles of music, and simple theory
Besides learning to play piano I also help with:
- Preparation for ABRSM exams, Practical and Theory
- Development of ear training, musicianship, technique
- Improvement of sight reading
I am teaching students from different nationalities, in multiple languages, such as English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and I am currently learning to teach in Dutch as well.
Cantonese & Mandarin
- 30 minutes, € 25 per lesson
- 45 minutes, € 35 per lesson
- 60 minutes, € 45 per lesson
Would you like to see if playing piano is something for you or your child? That is possible! Try a 30 minute trial lesson for only € 10.
package of 12 lessons
Book a package and save 10%!
- 30 minutes, once a week: € 270 (€ 22,50 per lesson)
- 45 minutes, once a week: € 380 (€ 31,70 per lesson)
- 60 minutes, once a week: € 490 (€ 40,85 per lesson)