information & prices 2022-2023
Style & age
What I find most important for students is that they enjoy playing the piano. I try to get the best out of each student, in a pleasant way. Primarily, making music, playing the piano should be fun.
With modern teaching materials, customized exercises, and a lot of fun, you gradually develop a solid foundation to start playing the piano well.
Students of all ages are welcome, both children and adults. In my lessons, we will work on a smooth technique, learn to read notes, play different styles of music, and basic theory.
Besides learning to play piano I also help with:
- Preparation for ABRSM exams, Practical and Theory
- Development of ear training, musicianship, technique
- Improvement of sight reading
I am teaching students from different nationalities, in multiple languages, such as English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and I am currently learning to teach in Dutch as well.
Cantonese & Mandarin
- 30 minutes, € 28 per lesson
- 45 minutes, € 38 per lesson
- 60 minutes, € 48 per lesson
Would you like to see if playing piano is something for you or your child? That is possible! Try a 30 minute trial lesson for only € 10.
package of 12 lessons
Book a package and save almost 10%!
- 30 minutes, once a week: € 306 (€ 25.50 per lesson)
- 45 minutes, once a week: € 426 (€ 35.50 per lesson)
- 60 minutes, once a week: € 546 (€ 45.50 per lesson)